Welcome to the Smart Cities UK Campaign
The Smart Cities UK 2021 Online Webinar SeriesAs many will know, Smart Cities UK was established to bring together practitioners in the emerging field of smart cities from local authorities and the private sector, to share experiences on challenges and solutions. It was very much a face-to-face model of day-long conferences, and award ceremonies to celebrate success. The pandemic has put paid to that model, at least for the time being, but the challenges that were there before Covid-19 struck have not gone away. Indeed, they have, if anything, become more acute with fewer resources available to tackle them:
- What will our High Streets and Neighbourhoods look like?
- How to provide quality jobs in our area?
- How to care for the elderly in a safe and secure environment?
- How to respond to the Climate Emergency?
- How to make planning more accessible in line with the Planning Act?
- How to make better use of the data we collect, to become more efficient, and engage more effectively with our residents?
If you would like the opportunity to be able to present a case study on a theme below please email email@example.com
- Council 4.0: Digital Transformation of Services – Inclusivity, secure full-fibre networks/5G and the Importance of Trust
- Public Health and Well Being – Telecare, Universal Credit and the Importance of Harnessing Local Resources
- A Safe, Secure and Vibrant High St
- Energy: Energy Efficiency and the shift to renewable energy
- Digital Construction and Affordable Housing
- Smart Planning, Smart Mobility and Digital Twins
- Smart Procurement
Council 4.0: Digital Transformation of Services – Inclusivity, secure full-fibre networks/5G and the Importance of Trust
Smart City Strategist
ICT Principal Lead (Smart City)
Hull City Council
Data & Innovation Manager
Leeds City Council
Programme Manager – Digital Construction
Business Development & Consulting Manager – Smart Cities, Communities & IoT